Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

....A Little Happy Dance....



Yay! I am so excited! I just won my first blog award! Thank you so much to Jaime @ The DIY Home Sweet Home Project for giving me this award!....wish I could hug ya, but since I can't heres a little blog hug {Jamie}...heehee...yeah, I know, you don't have to say it...

Rules for accepting this award are:


1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.


2. Share 7 things about yourself.


3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.


4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.


Okay, so seven things about me:

1)  I eat peanut butter on EVERYTHING....no really...I eat it at least 3 times a day.  I think a could single handily (is that a word?) keep Skippy Natural in business!

2)  I am obsessed with ruffles, tulle, covered buttons, big bows on clothes and tutus.

3)  I drink 6-8 cups of coffee a day...what?!? I've got 3 kiddos 4 and under!

4)  I love Audrey Hepburn, and one day I want to do a photo shoot mimicking her best photos.

5)  I really, really wish I had a beach house!  I could lay on the beach everyday...know how sand on everything bothers most people?...not me, I think it's fabulous...it makes me feel all relaxed.

6)  I'm super spoiled! My hubby does most...all right! all of the cooking and gets up with the kiddos every morning when he's home and let's me sleep till 10...I know, ya hate me now don't you?...knew I shoulda kept that to myself!  ; )

7)  When I was twenty I bought a mustang...it was a stick...to date, I STILL CAN'T DRIVE A STICK!


And now!  Here's my list of  Stylish Bloggers!





 

Karly @ Jellybean Junkyard


 

Lisa @ Homemade Hodgepodge









 
Chelsea @ The Crafter's Anonymous Club
 
 
 

Craftberry Bush




 

Kimberly @ Bugaboo, Mini, Mr, & Me


the girl and her sewing machine

Mandy @ The Girl & Her Sewing Machine


northwoods love 



 

Natasha @ Posh Pilar



keepnthesunnyside 

Amy @ Keep'n the Sunny Side



The Bird's Papaya

Sarah @ The Bird's Papaya



Down on Sanford

 Robby @ Down on Sanford



Be Piecefully Home

 Lindsey @ Piecefully Home


Michele @ {PRIMP}

Andrea @ J & A and Co.


Well, what are your waiting for?  Go check 'em out!

10 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

You really deserve this award, your ribbons are spectacular. The eiffel tower fabric was passed on to me by miss b, my daughter with the instructions to make her something too, out of it. I have made her an apron, made part into a cushion and now this bunting. I do love it. I will look and see if you have posted the skirt for your daughter. I posted the cushion and apron earlier. Sorry about the long comment!

Chelsea said...

Thanks for the award!!!!

Mandy said...

thank you for choosing me for a blog award!! :D

April said...

Thanks dear! I'll be dishing out awards next week!

Andrea said...

Thank you for the award. That is so sweet of you . You have an adorable blog.

Andrea said...

Thank you for the award. You are so sweet. I love your blogs. I love that you eat PB on everything.

Greta [NLDesigns] said...

thank you so much :)

Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Ahh.. your so sweet. Looks like I'm in good company. I'm gonna swing by and check out some of the other award winners.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I'll be doing a post on this next week! THAT is SOOOOO nice of you to think of me! Hugs across blogland!

Lindsey said...

Thank you! :) This was a nice surprise! I'm off to look at the other blogs, and then get my own going.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...