Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Window Shoppin' Wednesday

I am a huge window shopper.  I drive my hubby crazy when we go shopping because I just have to touch everything.  If you ask me he should be happy, I just window shop and don't buy everything I touch.  Right?  : P   I think it's really important to support small businesses, so I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorites from my hours of online window shopping each week.  If you have an online shop/website you want me to feature, please contact me.

Here are my fave's from this week:



         
 I so want one of these hats from Little Miss Frilly.  They are so adorable I couldn't choose just one! And how about her model!  Isn't she gorgeous! She also has adorable armwarmers.  I'm lovin' the armwarmers this season!
              
Little Miss Frilly day in the meadow cloche 2010


         
Little Miss Frilly girls crochet tweed newsboy cap SHIPPING SPECIAL


Little Miss Frilly tweed flower cloche U choose size SHIPPING SPECIAL


And just look at this vintage party dress from Lottie Da Baby!  Isn't is it gorgeous?!?!



 You know I love the bows on these pants from Sew Divine Boutique.  !  Why didn't I think of this! It's such a cute alternative to ruffle pants!  And Emily is nice enough to offer 10% off in the month of November to my readers.  Just convo her and mention my blog. 



I love, love, LOVE, these party printables from Shindig PartiesYou can order the whole party pack or individual items, and she accepts custom orders!








And these gorgeous Thanksgiving printables are 50% off right now!  And if your loving the burlap and corn hush runner on the table, like I am, she has a FREE tutorial for it on her blog!



How stinkin' adorable are these little shoes and headband from Easy Peasy Grandma




Don't forget to contact me if you want to be featured! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...