Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Little Miss Sassafras

This is another one for the fabric shop.  It's the Little Miss Sassafras Top & Cargo Pants  from Kati Cupcake.  Not much to say besides the patterns are excellent.  Very easy to follow and my pics dont do them justice...sorry no sunshine for days now and flouresent lighting doesn't make for the best pictures!  I will definately be making this little jacket again and the pants too, but I will make them straight legged...I  think Sophie is too tiny for the flare....







 
 
 
 
The Trendy Treehouse
 
Dragonfly Designs
 



Fantabulous Friday!

1 comments:

Teaching with Grace said...

Adorable! You did a fabulous job and she looks fabulous!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...