Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Everyday Art

Today I want to introduce you to Emily and Jaime from Everyday Art.  They have a really fun blog and lots of great ideas and recipes!





Hi Everyone! We're happy to be here at Wildflowers and Whimsy. We're Emily and Jaime from Everyday Art.  We're two sister-in-laws (Jaime married Emily's handsome older brother) who believe that everyday can be filled with creative outlets, and we love to explore them.


It's so fun to have a sister-in-law that you want to find excuses to talk to each other--it's great! We started a blog a few months ago because we used to live next to each other (literally a few doors down) and now that we are states away from one another we needed a way to bounce ideas off one another, show each other our projects, share recipes, etc.
Here's what we've been working on lately.
These little magnets are so easy to make and so fun for the kids. The possibilities are endless.

This dish really is as good as it looks. Emily first discovered it, but (because we love to share) it's been adopted by both households whole-heartedly


Berry Cobbler This is so yummy! And so easy--it cooks while you eat dinner.
Jaime's youngest is turning one next month, so she searched high and low for the best party themes!
Here's the example of a rainbow-themed party from our post of many ideas.
And the list goes on and on! We also love to crochet and knit and have recently started sharing a weekly menu every Sunday evening called "What's for Dinner?" (who doesn't want help planning meals?) We have all sorts of fun posts coming up--fun winter keep-your-kids-busy creative crafts, hooded towel tutorial, and a complete romantic dinner-for-two menu and tutorials (shrimp scampi and molten chocolate cake anyone?)
Thanks for allowing us to introduce ourselves!
Lots of love,



I love those alphabet magnets!  And that berry cobbler looks awesome!  I can't wait to see more from them!  Make sure you stop by there blog and check out all the other great ideas they have!♥

3 comments:

Donene said...

I love the magnets, they are darling and the birthday ideas are so adroable. Thanks for your nice comments!

Anonymous said...

I like the 1st Birthday Ideas. My baby girl wont be born until April, but the wheels are turning already!

Pamela said...

Adorable magnets. So making the cobler. The pasta looks amazing but my husband who eats everything, cannot eat squash. Something to do with his mother making him eat it and swallowing with a glass of iced tea. Ha! I always have such fun when I visit you.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...