Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Have you auditioned yet?

Extreme Makeover: Fabric Edition

There's still time to send in pics of your stash!  Interested but need a little more info??  It's simple you send in pics of your stash, and each week there will be a theme and you will make items that go along with that theme and readers will vote.  You get points based on the amount of fabric used and readers votes, and there will be great prizes every week, plus a grand prize and second prize winner!  Easy, right!  So come on what are you waiting for???  Grab your camera, snap a couple shots and send 'em in

1 comments:

A.Vang said...

Help! I can't figure out how to send in my pictures! Ha Ha!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...