Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Snazzie Drawers~ABE Sponsor Spotlight

Let me introduce  you my first ABE sponsor!


This has LONG been on of my favorite etsy shops!  She has the most beautiful fabric flower patterns and tutorials.  She also has hat, headband, and necklace tutorials, not to mention adorable clothes!  And she has agreed to give away a 15 pattern package for ABE!  What's even better?  She allows you to use her patterns to make items to sell!  You can read more about that in her shop announcement. 

She also has a fabulous blog where she shares free tutorials and pics of her creations. This shop and blog are so full of eye candy, it is hard to pull yourself away from it! Let me show you what I mean...


Isn't this Stella headband gorgeous! 



Sophie will definately be getting one of these Ma Cherie Dresses


I love this Ava Felt Flower!  I am really thinking of making Sophie a comforter covered in these!  Wouldn't that be adorable!  And you could attach them with snaps so you could remove them to wash the comforter....now I can't wait till we get Sophie's new bed!


I would also love to have one of these Kennedy Rose flower headbands for myself.  So pretty...

Make sure you stop by and check out her shop and blog, and don't forget to like her on FB too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...