Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day & would join me in prayer...

Hello ladies!  Hope you all had a fabulous Mother's Day!  I know I did!  Anyway, I also wanted to drop in and ask you to join me in prayer.  My bff, Jennifer from My Mommy Can... recently had a baby girl (3 wks ago), and they are doing wonderful but because of all the snow and rain they are having to open the Morganza Spillway and they are expecting to get 5-9 feet of water.   They are leaving to stay with her family tomorrow, but please pray that they have minimal damage.  I am sure you can imagine she is very stressed right now, having to pack up and leave her home having just had a baby.  Please keep her and her family in your prayers, and drop by her blog and wish her well.  I know they will be fine, but I am sure your prayers and well wishes for her and her family and all others in the vicinity would be greatly apprieciated.  Thank you...

1 comments:

www.apronsandapples@blogspot.com said...

Will be praying! Sorry to hear it. Blessings Kristy from www.apronsandapples.bogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...