Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

LOVE This Apron!!!

Photobucket

I am so loving this apron from Snazzie Drawers!  I want to make matching ones for me & Sophie!  Wouldn't that be so adorable!!!  You can download the pattern for the apron here, the graphics here, or a combo package here

Photobucket

Love the cool colors too...adorable!

Photobucket

And I am sooooo excited that Joy has decided to re-release this Tres Chic Cake Applique Tutorial! I searched and searched for this for Sophie's B-Day and could never find it.  She will definatly have one next year!


Now this one I cannot wait to try!  The Ma Cherie dress has so many different sytlings.  You could make tons of dresses from the same pattern.  I really can't wait to have time to try it!  Here are some other examples:

Ma Chérie Dress PDF Epattern Pattern 6 12 24 months 2t 3t 4 5 6 7 8


Ma Chérie Dress PDF Epattern Pattern


  Don't forget Snazzie Drawers has donated 15 patterns for my ABE 2.0 giveaway package, so make sure you check out her etsy shop to see all of her gorgeous designs, and you can "like" Snazzie Drawers FB page or follow the blog to keep up with all of her latest designs! 

2 comments:

Gifts By Katherine said...

Hopping over from SITS, love your blog, So happy I found you,. Hugs
P.S> what a cute pie model you have on this sweet post

Stephanie McDonnell said...

You posted some major keepers!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...