Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Friday, July 1, 2011

London Tea Rose & Addison Petti Romper



I am so excited about Snazzie Drawers 2 latest patterns!  


Addison Ruffled Petti Romper-

First off is the Addison Petti Romper. This is just adorable.  Joy always puts her own amazing spin on everything and I absolutely love her take on the petti romper!  I love that it looks as adorable on an infant as it does on an older girl!

Addison Ruffled Petti Romper-     Addison Ruffled Petti Romper-

This would be an absolutely adorable scrap buster!

And if you don't sew, Joy offers them ready made on her brand new website!  Find them here.



London Tea Rose-

Her newest addition to her fabulous pattern line is the London Tea Rose.  It's lovely as a hair accessory...

London Tea Rose-    London Tea Rose-

and equally stunning as an embellishment on dresses, jacket, tutus, pettiskirts....pretty much anything you put it on, it will look gorgeous!  And if you love the little red & brown dress as much as I do,

Ma Chérie Dress-    Ma Chérie Dress-

it's her Ma Cherie Boutique Dress.  One of my absolute favorites from Snazzie Drawers!  Just add ruffles!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Those are lovely! I'll have to go check out her shop!

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

I love the London Tea Rose!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...