Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Friday, August 5, 2011

A Bloggy Break...

Hey guys going to take a little bloggy vacay.  My blog was one year old yesterday!  I can't believe it!  I have been meaning to take a little break, but have never officially done it.  So I am banning myself from blogger...well, with the exception of Sew Crafty Saturday & Rock Your Runway on Wednesday...but just for a week or two.  I figured with everyone getting ready for school...myself included...now would be a good time.  Ugh!  It's bugging me just writing this!  It's definitely going to be tough for me to stay away, but I think it's important to take a break sometimes.  I wanted to start up Fashion & Flair Friday today, but I don't see the point in doing one post and taking two weeks off so I will just wait to start it up when I come back.  I have the cutest tutorial all lined up, too!  It was inspired by a really popular item worn by Jessica Alba...any ideas???  Also, don't forget ABE 2.0 is coming up on the 17th, and I have a prize package lined up valued at over $150!  Plus, a bonus giveaway that will be going on the same week!  Both of them are awesome!

Anyhow, for the next week or so, I will be....



See you soon!

And if you really need to get a hold of me you can always email me!  

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Enjoy!!!

Lauranie said...

Love your new look!! Sorry, I've been on a loooooong bloggy break lately!! And now I am having issues with my laptop, which is where I keep most of my stuff...UGH!!! Anyway...enjoy your break, with school almost back in (I have one starting kindergarten, so going through the week of little visits now) I am hoping to get more done!! Oh, have you heard of Made by Moms Acadiana on FB? Not sure if you sell stuff...but you make such awesome stuff!! Check it out! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...