Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rock your Runway!


Don't forget to enter to win my For the DIY Diva prize pack  (valued at $248!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


So sorry about missing the linkys last week!  I was one vacation and internet was kinda sketchy, so rather than making myself crazy I just skipped 'em, but I have got some fun pics to share for this weeks Rock you Runway!


I know this pick isn't the greatest, but after a week on vacay and never charging my battery, surprise, surprise!  My camera battery died!  So some of these pics are taken on my cousin's phone...

Anywho, the day after we got back from vacation, we went to a Pampered Princess party, and they had a runway!!! so you know I had to take a pic on it!  I have some pics below where you can better see my outfit, but I will go ahead and give you the breakdown now because I think this is the only one where you can see my whole outfit...

Shirt ~ Old Navy $17
Shirt ~ Ann Taylor $15 (clearance baby!!!
Flip Flops ~ Walmart $3 


Sophie waiting for hair & make up  

You might recognize her Play Date Dress.  Find the tutorial here



gotta love hot pink hair extensions!








ready for the runway...





Now it's your turn!  Let's see how you rocked it!  And don't forget to link back so others can join in!  




2 comments:

Mindie Hilton said...

Thanks for the invite. Following you now too with GFC. Going to grab your link to add to my post now. I don't see a button for the linky, hope I am not missing it, if you get one let me know. I sometimes need a button to remind me to link.
PS, your welcome to join my any linky goes party that runs Friday afternoon until Monday night.

Lauryn Ashli said...

thanks for the invite! i am excited for a linky party that is all about fashion & beauty!! yaay!
i am a new follower!
{love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...