Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Monday, October 10, 2011

The Chip Chop Shop



Meet Leann from The Chip Chop Shop!  She has got the most adorable shop full of handmade goodies!

"I free hand design all my chipboard and acrylic embellishments... this makes them unique as I am a little quirky...I also offer other handmade goodies from lots of different materials like buttons, blooms, dyed doilies/trims and much more... so come in and check it all out."

I absolutely adore her selection of hand dyed doilies!

DOILY BRIGHTS -  carnival collection 9 - 


DOILY BRIGHTS - bella collection 5


DOILY TRIMS -  kitchen tea
And these Kitchen Tea Doily Trims are lovely!  I can't even tell you all the ideas that run though my head for these pretties!


She also makes the most adorable fimo magic embellishments!
FIMO MAGIC -  3 halloween inspired pin toppers
I love these Halloween Pin Toppers!


FIMO MAGIC- we are sailing - boat and cloud buttons
And how adorable are these We Are Sailing buttons!  They would be so cute to add to a little boys onesie or a cute photo frame!


CHIPBOARD - LAZY DAYS - huts with towels


Check out this cute scrapbook page!


CHIPBOARD - LAZY DAYS - huts with towels

And she's got tons more adorable designs!  Make sure you stop by and check her out!


And you can also check out her blog, The Paintbrush Goes Spottie.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...