Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tutu Video Tutorial


Okay so this isn't the best directed video ever, but it was my first time, so go easy on me!  I think it should answer the questions I was getting though.



Find all my tutu tutorials here







Thursday
 
Photobucket    make it wear it   giveaways 
 
HookingupwithHoH  Party Button

1 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love the idea of doing tutus on a bucket. We made two for the tiny flower girls in my daughters wedding. I wish I'd know about the narrow elastic then! I'm always learning something new-thanks for sharing.♥♫

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...