Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pretty in Pink Petti Tutu




Made this tutu for my Grandma to bring to my little cousin in Maine for Christmas.  I loved how it turned out.  Can't wait for my Grandma to come back so I can see some pics of her in it!





Wanna make one of your own?  Find my tutorial on how to make a petti tutu here.








Thursday
 
Photobucketmake it wear it  

 giveaways HookingupwithHoH  Party Button

1 comments:

Suze said...

Love the colors in this one...What colors did you use, I think I am going to make Charlie one for Valentines ♥

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...