Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Monday, January 16, 2012

DIY Laundry Detergent

I'm almost out of laundry detergent, so I am finally getting to try out this recipe.  Sophie and Breyden helped me, each taking turns pouring stuff in.  Once it was done, I couldn't wait to give it a try, so I had some slippers that were really dirty...although, I don't know why!  They are only a month old and I put them on when I get out of the tub and then in the a.m. when I get out of bed, but they were so dirty looking you would swear they were years old!  It was embarrassing!  They bottoms had turned from pink to almost black!  And they were really stinky!  lol  Anyway, I put them in the washing machine on the hand wash cycle and they came out super clean!  Not to mention my whole laundry room smells amazing!  So it's really like a two for one...laundry detergent with built in air freshener!  


I like my clothes to really smell like laundry detergent, so I added some of those bounty unstoppables, but I really don't think I would have needed too.  The detergent smelled good enough on it's own!

Have you tried any recipes you like?

PS I didn't see it in the post so I mulled through the tons of comments to find an answer.  As with the dishwasher detergent you only have to use 1-2 tblsp. 


1 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks so pretty with all the different things added in!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...