Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Friday, January 13, 2012

No use crying over burnt granola...


I've seen a few recipes for homemade granola online, but none that really were what I wanted, so I decided to try and come up with my own.  Things were going really well.



It smelled amazing in the oven...just one little problem...I baked it in a 18 x 20 cake pan instead of 9 x 13 and I baked it for the same amount of time as the other recipes I had seen...so yeah, I ended up with burnt granola...

I'd share a pic but it doesn't actually look burnt...it just tastes it and it is soooo dry!  Yuck!  I guess I'll have to try again later...


At least Sophie had fun making the measuring cup stick to her face...


She took this pic herself...she's really into taking pics of herself lately...


This ones my fave!  Oh well, when/if I get a recipe that comes out right, I'll share it.  ; )


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...