Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Photo of the Day ~ Homemade Ranch Dip Seasoning


The kids and I made this homemade ranch dip seasoning...I haven't been able to try it yet cause I'm out of sour cream, but it smells amazing and I thought it looked cute in my little spice bottle...got 5/$1 at a garage sale!


UPDATE:
 Really not a fan of making it right when you want it...it's okay but all you really taste is the sour cream.  I think it's one of those things that needs to be added to the sour cream ahead of time and sort of let the flavors mix together and soften the dried herbs.  Plus the garlic and onion powder all feel to the bottom of the spice jar so I didn't hardly get any of it...I think I am going to try mixing it with the sour cream and leaving it in the fridge to see how it comes out.  I am also thinking I want to put the herbs into the food processor and turn them into more of a powder...we will see.  Anyone got a recipe they love???  Please share!  

1 comments:

Kat said...

Did you get a chance to try the ranch dip? How did it turn out?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...