Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Outside...FINALLY!!!!!

Aaah! It has been soooo ridiculously hot this summer! We are talkin' triple digit smoldering southern heat! It was so nice when we got home from my inlaws the other night. It actually wasn't humid and there was this cool breeze blowing.
We have all this long grass in the field next to us, and sometimes we see these little rabbits come out in the evening to eat pears that have fallen off of our pear tree. So the kids started throwing pears towards the long grass to try to get the rabbits to come out. It was really cute! I'm so glad we can start spending some time outside again. They have been begging to get outside all summer, but it was just too darn hot!!!





And finally, here is what my dress ended up looking like!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...