Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Apples & Ants

Breyden and Sophie were sleeping, so Ian and I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and have a snack outside. He spilled some of his juice on the picnic table and an ant came right to it....so we watched it for a while. He got the biggest kick out of it, and so did I. We even broke off a tiny piece of his apple and put it on the table to see if the ant would take it, but he didn't.



I love this little face!
Seriously, there is an ant in this pic, but I cannot find it for the life of me!

He thought, "Maybe, since the ant didn't want any apple, the cat did."



Love it!!!!!



My other cuties woke up just in time to blow bubbles too...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...