Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Peace....

It had been a crazy day with the kids, so when Stacy took all three of them to the store with him, I used my free time to walk around outside barefoot, enjoy the sunset, listen to the quiet, and I also managed to take some pretty awesome pics.....

I'm not really a cat person, but if I was, I would definately hang one of these in my house! I didn't even edit them....well they are cropped, but no special effects, etc.
























I watched this bird for probably about 10 minutes. It was just pecking around on the ground. It actually let me get within a few feet of it until my crazy cat realized it was there and came charging after it, but no worries, it got away.

















Watching the sun go down......







It was pretty calm outside so I had to stand there what seemed like forever to get a pic of the flag blowing in the wind.




A little purple wildflower poking it way through a crack in the cement under my carport. I love finding little things like this...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...