Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Saving Dinner


Saving Dinner is offering each of their bundle packs for only $27 until midnight tonight!  I have Leanne's Low-Carb Saving Dinner book and highly recommend it!  She has three different bundles available:

The Freezer Bundle (reg $77) includes:

5 for the Freezer Burgers


5 for the Freezer Chili

5 for the Freezer Meatloaf

20 for the Freezer Gluten Free

20 for the Freezer Low Carb
20 for the Freezer Veggie



The Family Dinner Bundle (reg $61) includes:

Pizza e-Cookbook


Ultimate Mix e-Cookbook

Fast or Slow e-Cookbook


The Saving the Day Bundle (reg $72) includes:

Saving Breakfast/Lunch Bundle


Emergency Pantry Menu Bundle

Ten for $10

Tips Tricks & a Recipe Vol. 1-2



or you can get The Whole Enchilada (reg $208)  PLUS
5 e-Cookbooks (a $393 value) for $77!

That's all three bundles PLUS

Bonus 1: CrockCooker e-cookbook Volume 2 with over 200 crockpot-friendly recipes, plans and shopping lists, too!

Bonus 2: Frugal e-cookbook with 288 recipes, menus & shopping lists to help families save money!

Bonus 3: Veggie e-cookbook with 288 recipes with weekly plans & shopping lists; delicious for all!

Bonus 4: Menu-Mailer for Two e-cookbook for singles or empty nesters, 288 recipes with everything!

Bonus 5: Body Clutter e-cookbook 240 recipes help you make healthy choices for breakfast & lunch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...