Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Top 15!




Wooooohoooooooo!  I am incredibly excited to announce that I made the Top 15 for Project Toddler Runway over at Shwin & ShwinThe voting for the top 10 is open now until December 25, so please please pretty please go over and vote for my Cranberry Dress!


5 comments:

The Extra Ordinary Bree said...

I fell in love with your cranberry dress when you first blogged about it and was excited to see it in the top 15! I voted for you... and me too! Hope to compete with you next month!

Susan @ Living with Punks said...

Thanks or the sweet comment...your design here is fabulous and you should have no sweat making the top 10... hope to be there with ya ;).

Frenchy said...

Oh exiting ! I will go vote ! Love your blog ! Beautiful family !
Come follow me back and say hello !
Xo

Lindsey said...

Congrats!!!

I'm your newest follower from the Friend Finding Fridays blog hop! I would love for you to follow me back.
http://notsoeasybeinggreen.blogspot.com

Lauranie said...

Congrats girl!! Your dress is soooo awesome...it will be sure to make the top 10!! I voted! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...