Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Window Shoppin' Wednesday



This Brother Sister Christmas set from Mellon Monkeys is just too adorable!  I wanted to do something like this for the kids for Christmas this year but I don't know if I will have time!  She just did such an amazing job!  I love it!





Cute!  Cute!  Love this peasent top and ruffle pants from Lil Bug Clothing.



This little poncho from Chicksale looks soooooo cozy! 



I want some Christmas shoes like these from Snuggle Bugs & Bows!





This skirt from Kinder Kouture is amazing!  She has pulled a lot of items out of her shop because she has so many custom orders right now so make sure you check back after the holidays!  I cannot wait to see what else she has!





If you have been reading, you know by now, I have a serious thing for hats!  I love this one from Noggins ~N~ Bobbins.  And she does them in all sizes from newborn to adult!



I love the colors in this Breath of Spring outfit from Gingerlouise ClothingLucky for me Sophie won't have to wait to wear it because it's almost always warm down here!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...