Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cowgirl Heaven Gift Card Winner



Random.org choose comment #30 as the winner of the $60 gift card to Cowgirl Heaven!

Michelle said...

If I could win this giveaway, I would definitely have to put the giftcard towards the One Shoulder Romance Fluffy Wedding Dress and the Vintage Cameo Ring. The wedding dress reminds me of our Florida Vacations (not as a wedding dress, but white flowy fabric is perfect for the beach).


Congratulations Michelle!  You have 48 hrs to contact my by email!  Thanks to all of you who entered and don't forget there is still time to enter to win the Adventure Date from While He Was Napping







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...