Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Window Shoppin' Wednesday @ The Girlie Girl Bowtique



I am so in love with this week's feature shop, The Girlie Girl Bowtique.  She has the most adorable, glamorous headbands.  They would be perfect for a photo shoot or just everyday if you ask me!  And if you mention my blog you will receive a free flower clip with your order!  Here are some of my favorite items...



I love this Butter Cream Feather Headband.  The curls in the feathers are just
so sweet!  And it is also available in other colors.



And the birdcage netting on these Victorian Cottage Chic Rose Headbands is so fabulous!



A.DOR.ABLE!!!!


Isn't this color gorgeous?!?



I love the Hydrangea Hats!



And the little Diaper Covers are sooooo stinkin' cute!


And she's even got a little something for the mama's!  I love this Black & Red Lace Sexy Lil Skinny Headband.  Wouldn't this be awesome to wear on your Adventure Date?!?

Don't forget to check back later today. I will be announcing the winner of the Cowgirl Heaven giveaway!

1 comments:

Diane said...

OMgosh, those babies are adorable Ÿ Would love to have one of each of those bows for my 9 month old grandbaby.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...