Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Sew Crafty Saturday!

Woohoo!  It's my favorite day of the week!  I can't wait to see what you have all been working on!

First here are a few of my faves from last week:

Photobucket

Little Wonders Days shared these awesome...and I mean awesome, strawberry oreo truffles. If you didn't check out the link yet go there NOW.  I made some and the are sooo, soo yummy. 

Iron Violet Designs shared this adorable Olivia Bag. I just love the colors she used and the front design is adorable!

Sara in Akko made this gorgeous Marc Jacobs knock off.  Once again, I love these colors.  Turquoise & aqua are my faves right now and I especially love them when paired with navy...it's one of my top color schemes for my family room...although I am starting to think I will never make up my mind!  Anyhow, she shares the tutorial too!  So go check it out!

Here's a button for those of you who were featured:

 


Now for the party! 

Can I tell you a little secret?  I am tired of posting all those rules! And since I visit all the links anyway, from now on I will just post a little reminder that you need to include my Sew Crafty Saturday Party button in your post or sidebar if you want to be featured.  So have fun and link up something crafty!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi April, thanks for featuring the strawberry oreo truffles! Glad you enjoyed them. I think they were a hit here too.
ps, your "rules" made me laugh, I agree!

Ami Allison said...

WOW!! What great features!!! It feels like it's been FOREVER since I linked up!! Thanks for hosting, April! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the linking opportunity! Todays a new day. Go get that scarf done. Move on to bigger and better things! :) I went through and did all my old projects before I did new ones. That way I had a sense of relief and fresh ideas!

Stephanie McDonnell said...

Thanks for stopping by Luxe Boulevard. I just linked up the tutorial.

Throwback Thursdays at Luxe Boulevard
www.luxeboulevard.blogspot.com

Stephanie McDonnell said...

Thanks for stopping by Luxe Boulevard.

Throwback Thursdays on Luxe Boulevard.
www.luxeboulevard.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...