Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Do you stumble?

As in Stumbled UponWell, I do now thanks to BreeI am new to using it so I can't tell you too much about it, but it is supposed to increase your traffic.  Notice the little green and blue circle that says SU at the bottom of my posts now....if you see something you like click it, and it will help others to find it....pretty cool...I'll have to wait and see what happens.

1 comments:

DandoisLion DeLights said...

How did you get it so that it would show up on every blog post? I tried it, but it messed up my whole layout, all my posts disappeared. Is there a good tutorial somewhere? The directions on the stumbleupon website were confusing to me. :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...