Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Extreme Makeover: Fabric Edition

 

Is your fabric stash waaay outta control? Yeah, mine too!
But great news!  I am teaming up with Bree from The Extra Ordinary Bree to bring you

Extreme Makeover:  Fabric Edition

What is Extreme Makeover:  Fabric Edition?  It's a contest to get you motivated to take charge of that fabric stash, and finally get moving on all those projects you never got around to,  and we have got tons of great prizes to keep you motivated along the way!

Wanna be a  contestant?

 Email me or Bree pics of your outta control stash and tell us why you need an extreme fabric makeover.  And be sure to grab a button and post it in your sidebar to help spread the word!

  So, come on!  Show us your stash!

3 comments:

The undomesticated scientist said...

wow what a fantastic idea! i do have a stash but i suspect that others have much more extensive stashes than i and thus require the makeover far more than i do. when i've filled my sons whole wardrobe rather than just half of it i'll get back to you. lok forward to seeing what gets made. may motivate some stash usage in me too!

Emerald Hills said...

My mother has an INSANE amount of fabric and mostly because she is so busy with work to start or finish anything.

Hands Sew Full said...

Hi there, just pooped by to check out the de-stash event. I have entirely too much fabric and was thinking that perhaps it is time! If you are still looking for participants I'll send you some pictures.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...