Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Friday, March 4, 2011

The Stories of A to Z: The Power of Hurtful Words: A Commentary on Women's Relationships in Blogging

This is an awesome post by Beth over at Stories of A to Z . I encourage everyone to read it.

The Stories of A to Z: The Power of Hurtful Words: A Commentary on Women's Relationships in Blogging

2 comments:

DandoisLion DeLights said...

Thanks for sharing that link. It's a great reminder for all of us!! :-)

Susie said...

April~thanks for sharing this. It certainly has given me food for thought. I had no idea that there could be this pettiness in the blogging world. I'm just here for the fun and inspiration!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...