Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Photo Friday Linky Party ~ Stylin' Kids!

Update:  Forgot to mention!  Next weeks theme will be fun events because this weekend is Mardi Gras!!!! Oh, I can't wait to share the pictures!!!!







No!  I did not show her this pose!
I asked her to turn around and show me her shoes, and this is what I got!  lol






She'll wear rubber boots with anything!




Now show me your stylin' kids!

This linky is for pictures ONLYThe Sew Crafty Saturday linky will be up at midnight tonight! 

2 comments:

Suze said...

Your kids are beautiful and definitely stylish :)

April said...

@Suze Thanks Suze!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...