Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Princess Bella Pattern Review Update!


Some of you may remember that I posted a pattern review for Izzy & Ivy's Princess Bella Dress a while back.  (find the original review here)  Well, they have since re-vamped the pattern, and when I contacted them to ask if they would like to be a Wildflowers & Whimsy sponsor for ABE 2.0, they asked if I would write an updated review if they sent me one of the re-vamped patterns and some fabric.  Well, of course I said yes!  


Front view

This is not the fabric they provided, but my local fabric store wanted another sample of the dress in this fabric, so I figured I would kill two birds with one stone, so-to-speak...

Anyhow, I am so happy to report that all the {minor} issues I had with the original pattern have been fixed.  The cut list is much more clear, and the shirring has been replaced with elastic.  I just love this pattern and I cannot wait to get time to make this dress again with the fabric they provided! I will post pics when I do.  And since I didn't get to take any pics of Sophie wearing it before I brought it to the fabric store, I will post some of her in it too when I get it back.    

Back view

If you have any questions, feel free to email me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...