Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Every time I think it couldn't possibly get any cuter...

I see a new pic of Snazzie Drawers  La Rue Royale Apron

Photobucket

I am SEW obsessed with this apron!!!  I really want to make matching ones for me and Sophie....

Photobucket

and then do a mommy~daughter photo shoot!

Photobucket

Would this not be the most adorable mommy daughter photo shoot ev-ah!!!  I could just see me and Sophie with little bits of flour on our faces!  

2 comments:

jamie w said...

That is way cute. You should do it.

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

You SHOULD do a mommy-daughter shoot!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...