Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Thinking about switching to Word Press??

This is something I have been considering for a while now.  It just seems like with blogger it has been one thing after the other lately, and the more it goes on the more frustrating it gets!  Uploading pics 2 and 3 times and still they won't show up in a post, not even being able to access your blog, having people not be able to leave comments...particularly annoying when you are hosting a giveaway...ugh! 

 I know I am not the only one who has been considering the switch, so if you have been thinking about it too, you should definitely check out Blogelina!  She will do a Total Blogger to Word Press Transfer for only $85!!!  

And if you are worried that you will be totally lost, after you make the switch, she has a 4 Four Week Basic Word Press Blogging Class   for only $10!  Plus, for that $10 you get one year of FREE web hosting!

And you will want to be sure to check out her blog for FREE blogging resources  and FREE blogging tips, such as improving blog content, increasing traffic, and so much more!


 PLUS, she has graciously donated 3 spots in her beginner blogging class for my ABE 2.0 giveaway package coming up August 17-21!

2 comments:

Connie @ Salvage Savvy said...

Oooo- I have been seriously considering switching, so I'm very intrigued :) Thanks, I'll check her out!!
Connie

Stephanie McDonnell said...

Not just you. I've been considering it too. It seems there are more advantages over at Wordpress too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...