Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Macy Giggles


I made this Macy Giggles dress from Izzy and Ivy Designs, what feels like ages ago!  I uploaded the pictures to blogger, and completely forgot to finish the post!



I am just crazy about it!  It was such a fun pattern to sew!  It was quick and easy to follow, and it is such a girly dress!  



I love the pockets on either side, and so does Sophie!  She loves putting flowers and rings and anything that will fit into them!


As usual, I made it a size up to be sure it will fit when we get it back from being on display at the fabric shop, so I would say the fit is right on.


I can't wait to make another one!  


She was really enjoying picking all the purple flowers.


















I love the covered buttons on the back!  Just so adorable!






Linked to: 

Wednesday 
 
    Dragonfly Designs    CreativeShareWednesdays    NightOwlCrafting    
 
Creations by Kara       





 




Thursday
 
Photobucket    make it wear it   giveaways 
 
HookingupwithHoH  Party Button

2 comments:

Ashley said...

i love this! the photos are awesome:)
what a sweet model!!!
love it
xoxo
http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com/

Zoe said...

Cute dress and cute girl- don't you hate it when you forget to post a wonderful project. Glad you shared!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...