Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Christmas in July!


Wow!  I went to Hobby Lobby last week, and would you believe they have Christmas stuff out already!  That's just insane!!!!  But I have to admit I have been thinking about what I am going to be making this year for Christmas.  Skye Reve Fabrics just got a ton of awesome Christmas fabrics.  These are some of my favorites.  I already have plans for these!

Flurry



Spearmint Funky Christmas


It also comes in Wintergreen for those like me who are more traditional in there decorating, but I will be using the Spearmint for a dress.


The Grinch


This is  one of my all time favorite Christmas movies!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fabric!  I don't know what I am going to make from it, but I have to use it for something...maybe a tree skirt.  We really need a new one!




Sophie

And I just had to throw this one in!  It's coming in August and it's called Sophie!  Isn't it cute!


So, do you have any holiday decorations/outfits planned yet?  Any favorite holiday fabrics??  I have been "grinchy" the last couple years and haven't wanted to decorate too much, but I have been finding the cutest ideas lately on Pinterest, so this year I am super excited to decorate!  Not to mention, the kiddos are older this year, so it won't be so much of a fight to keep them away from the decorations (fingers and toes crossed!  lol).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...