Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tickled Pink Party Dress

Some of you may remember this dress was my project for "The Shirt Off Your Back Challenge" for Project Toddler Runway over at Shwin & Shwin.  I never did get around to finishing the dress or taking pictures...pretty much just forgot about it.  

I was actually about to get rid of it because I have been doing some major purging lately, and I figured she's never going to wear it and maybe some little girl could wear it to a wedding or something, but then she saw it i her closet Saturday morning, and just had to wear it, so I snagged a few...okay, okay...a ton of pics of her wearing it. 

 I think she looks so adorable in it!  And, it was too cute!  She went outside in it in her rubber boots!  I wish I could have got some pics of that, but by the time I finished with Ian's cake, she had taken them off.  But I think I want to do a "trash the dress" photo shoot with this one one day after it rains....I figure that's what Clorox 2 is for huh??  lol 





I love this one!  She cracks me up!


This was too funny!  She was picking up her dress, and I said that wasn't polite for her to put it down, and Breyden, who fyi loves to do opposite of what you say,  thought it would be funny for him to do it!




Love those big blue eyes!



This is another of my favorites!  I love it when they are silly!










Linked to:




Tuesday

            Todays Creative Blog    HOG






Wednesday
  
 
    Dragonfly Designs    CreativeShareWednesdays    NightOwlCrafting    
 
Creations by Kara       






Thursday
 
Photobucket    make it wear it   giveaways 
 
HookingupwithHoH  Party Button





 Friday & Weekends
 
 
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap    up           party!                Fantabulous Friday!

    Ladybird Ln                

             Photobucket         Homemaker In Heels

   sew many ways    Photobucket    UndertheTableandDreaming    Lovely Crafty Home   Fancy This The Shabby Nest    

Just a Girl

7 comments:

Just Jaime said...

So cute! Love the tulle!

Diane said...

How very adorable they both are and that little dress makes her quite a little princess. The rubber boots made me laugh. My granddaughter ♥ her rubber boots, lol.

Pamela said...

A precious set of pictures that you'll treasure forever. Pick is certainly one of her colors.

Sarah @ This Crazy Blessed Life said...

How adorable! I love the princess dress :)

btanders said...

Cute! I'm sure she felt like a princess in it!

Lindsay said...

Aw, what a pretty little model you have in such a gorgeous dress! Simply adorable!

Ladybird Ln said...

Your daughter is darling! I love the funny pictures, and I think the dress is so much fun!

Carlee
www.ladybirdln.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...