Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Checking In...


Hey everyone!  Sorry I missed Fashion & Flair Friday!  My internet has been down since Thursday!  It would let me get on but every time I would try to write, it would start acting up!  Bleh!  Anyhow, it seems to be working fine now, but I am headed out the door to do my sisters and cousin's hair and makeup for homecoming tonight.  I have quite a few posts I need to get up, so I will work on that tonight when I get home.  And for those of you anxiously awaiting the butterfly dress post, it will be up tonight!  I am getting so excited about it!  Especially, since some of you have said you are going to try to make one of your own!  Talk to you guys tonight! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...