Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rock your Runway! ~ Running Around Town



Okay, first off, don't laugh at my bangs!!!  I'm trying to train them to stay to the side instead of down in my face, so I have been pulling it to the side and pinning it, and forgot to take it down when I took this pic!  Anywho, I had a ton of errands to run Monday, so I threw this outfit together...I really have a thing for boots with shorts lately...so here's my breakdown:

Shirt:  Banana Republic  $12 on sale
Shorts: American Eagle  FREE!!!!  (they didn't fit one of my sisters so I inherited them!)
Belt:  Target $16 
Boots:  Baker's $149  (Christmas present from my hubby!...yeah, he's the best!)


So now it's your turn!  How'd you Rock your Runway this week???


1 comments:

LP aka A Crafty Southern Chick said...

woohoo! Rockin' legs, mama! :) You're so cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...