Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rock your Runway!

Sheesh!  Alright, seriously the weather in South Louisiana is seriously bipolar!  One day were playing in the water outside....

(This would be Monday....)

And the next, your freezing your hiney off!!!!


(This is Tuesday!!!)

But hey!  At least I finally had a reason to break out my suede boots!


Top:  Kohl's 
Jeans:  Ann Taylor Loft
Boots:  Bakers

I really don't care much for cold weather, and I am realizing that I have no practical winter shoes, and really not very many nice clothes I can wear in the winter!  Most of my winter wardrobe consists of old long sleeved tees or sweat shirts that at one point in time belonged to my hubby...Guess I'll have to go shopping...  ; )



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...