Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Little Lounge Around

I made this Christmas robe for Ian last year from Favorite Things Little Lounge Around pattern.  It was a pretty easy pattern and Ian was so happy I had finally made something for him!  Although, he did think I was saying "road"  instead of "robe", so he is still bugging me about when his "road" is gonna be finished....lol.  Yeah, he's persistent!  I guess I'll have to figure out some way to make him a "road" for his cars.

Excuse my flash in this pic...the natural light has been seriously lacking lately.  It's been pretty foggy and gloomy, so my pics have been pretty, well, bleh!

Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...