Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Friday, December 16, 2011

S'mores Pie ~ yum!


It was my bff's b-day yesterday.  She turned the big 3-0, so when she came for a visit, made her a s'mores pie. (Find the recipe here)  And it was ah-mazing!  Plus, it's way easy and fast!


I only put three candles...I kidded her that I didn't want to set off the fire alarm, so I just put one for each decade...I know, mean, but she knows I love her...not to mention she'll be giving it to me in a few months!  


This is Breyden and her daughter, Ana.  We always joke that they'll have crushes on each other when they get older.  I said "aw, these pics would be perfect for their wedding"  lol!  I especially thought it was cute that his shirt matched her flower.



Aren't they cute!  And both a mess!  lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...