Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Vintage Patterns

My hubby and I have been hitting garage sales, flea markets, and estate sales lately, and we have got some great finds.  I was really excited when I found two boxes of vintage patterns.  I am such a pattern hoarder!  But I really can't wait to make some of these!


I love the peplum! 





I love the hips on this one...and I love reading all the descriptions of the patterns...they don't write 'em like that anymore!





This has to be my fave.  I love the little top coat, and this just reminds me of my grandmother.



love the low back!



Sophie will definitely have this dress for the summer!  I looovvvvee it!

I really like the detail at the bust of the sundress...and the fabric is so pretty...will have to try to find something similar for this one.


Number 1...although I totally think I could pull off that collar...lol

I just though the neckline was so cool.  I really want to make this one just to see how its done.


This dress reminds me of the walkaway dress.  I was really excited about it because I have been wanting to change up the walkaway dress, but because the construction is different from what I was used to, I haven't been able to figure out how to make the changes...hoping this will be easier, and I might finally get to make the dress I've had in my head for almost a year now...although it will probably have to wait till after the new year since I am making most our Christmas presents this year.


1 comments:

Mama Lusco said...

You found some great patterns! I'm a sucker for vintage goodness, too :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...