Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Photo of the Day ~ Go Tigers! Beat Bama!



My sister made this cake for the National Championship game tonight!  We've also got shrimp ettouffee, fried fish, and potato salad!  I got a feelin', tonight's gonna be a good night!  ; ) 

1 comments:

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

Awww, April. I stayed up last night wondering where the fight was. My mom is highly disappointed. My kids were cheering for Roll Tide last night. B got his win, we took a hit. :(

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...