Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Every girl is a princess...



Fave Girly Movie- Ever.
source

A while back I decided I wanted to do a boudoir shoot for my hubby and for myself.  I just thought it would be a fun experience and something nice for my hubby, so I started researching and I found a few photographers, but none of them felt right to me.

Then, I asked on a message board for local moms and was introduced to The Boudoir Vixen.  This woman is incredible!  I absolutely love her blog and FB page.  She is always posting little reminders to see yourself the way God sees you, and to do fun little romantic things for your hubby...not to mention, she shares some incredibly gorgeous pics of REAL women!  I read this great post on her blog today about why she does what she does, and just wanted to share it with you guys.  She really is such an inspiration, and I highly recommend exploring her blog and website!  Even if you have no interest in doing a boudoir shoot, she just has a wonderful outlook. I wish more people had her attitude!

Here are a few of her amazing photographs (shared with her permission, of course)...Her talent for "Unveiling your Beauty"  is incredible!

Pinned Image

Boudoir outfit


Pinned Image

maternity boudoir


Pose
I'm dying over this outfit!!!  I seriously have to find it!  

I so admire her bravery and spirit.  You really have to read her story!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...