Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Switching to Word Press...

It's something I have been contemplating for a very long time, and after losing all of my photos last week, I realized how upset I would be if google ever decided that my blog was spam and deleted it!  Then, Brooke over at Mommy Does... introduced me to Twenty70 Hosting.  And if any of you were ever thinking about making the switch, now is a great time!  They have a special going on right now called i.am.blogger



The i.am.blogger package includes everything you need for your WordPress blog.
i.am.blogger:
  • Unmetered Diskspace
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • Unlimited @yourdomain.com e-mail addresses
  • WordPress Installation Assistance
  • WordPress Transfer Assistance
  • Free Domain Name as long as you host with Twenty70
All for only $5/month!  No contracts or strings!  You can read more on their site, and if you have any questions, just email them!  This special is going on until February 29, 2012

I am really nervous about it, but I think it is the right choice for me...  Also Brooke told me about The Wordpress.ORG Support Group on FB, so that should be a great help! 

1 comments:

Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

We can learn this Wordpress stuff together, yay! Have a great day... and switch!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...