Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Friday, February 24, 2012

My New-Old Chairs...

The hubs and I hit an estate sale yesterday morning, and I instantly feel in love with these two chairs!  They were $100, which I thought was a pretty good deal, but hubby wasn't convinced.  So, we kept looking around and then, I spotted another couple checking out my chairs...I was panicking!  I was convinced they would buy them, and I wanted to yell across the room, "get away from my chairs!"  lol But, I just kept eyeing Stacy, then the chairs, and making my sad puppy dog face.  Stacy just kept laughing at me.  Finally, the other couple walked away, and Stacy said if I really wanted them I could get them, so I ran to the front to pay for them as fast as I could!

They need to be reupholstered, but I figure with all the tutorials I have pinned on pinterest, I should be able to manage. I can't wait to get started, but first, I have to paint the kitchen and hang new moldings. Then, make curtains....THEN, I will finally be able to get I figure by the summer but I'll be sure to share pics when they are done!


Kristina Clemens said...

these are great! So sorry about your pics...I did that once before too. =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...