Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sew Crafty Saturday

Welcome to Sew Crafty Saturday!  Still working on finishing prom dresses, so no features but before we get to the party check out today's Spring Fling Giveaways!


Handmade Purse from
Gift Basket filled with handmade items
from

 
Each giveaway is only open for three days so make sure you hurry over and enter!  And be sure to check back tomorrow for more fabulous giveaways!

1 comments:

Ladybird Ln said...

Thanks April for inviting me to your party, what a darling blog you have! I am your newest follower, and would be thrilled if you followed back!

Have a great weekend!
Carlee,
ladybirdln.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...