Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Extreme Makeover: Fabric Edition ~ Week 1






*Sorry I am late posting this guys!  I have been sick all weekend and just wasn't up to writing a post*


I am so excited to finally get this competition started!  But before I tell you what this week's theme is, I just wanted to point out that YAY!  I reached over 400 readers!  I am so excited, and I just wanted to say thanks to all of you. I am also really excited because this weekend we had our biggest linky party ever! In addition to the features next Saturday, I will be sharing some of my other faves on my FB page, so if your not a fan already head over FB and like my page, puh-lease!!


Anyhow,  let's get started talking about the competition!  This weeks theme is Wildflowers & Whimsy.  Bree will be hosting the voting on her blog this week.  Projects will go up Friday and voting will stay open until Sunday evening.  While the voting is going on I will be hosting a giveaway for our readers from one of our awesome sponsors!  So be sure to come check it out!

The winner of this weeks competion will automatically move on & win a pattern from Red Thread Patterns.  They have adorable patterns for boys & girls!

 
The winner of the giveaway (for our readers) will win a pattern from Red Thread Patterns & a pattern from Pink Chickadee Patterns!
 
Pink Chickadee Patterns has the most adorable skirts!  Here's my favorite:
 
 

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...