Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Izzy & Ivy Designs ~ ABE Sponsor Spotlight

Photobucket



Some of you may remember awhile back I posted this Princess Bella Dress I made from one of Izzy & Ivy Designs patterns.


Well, if you read that post you know that I LOVE their patterns.  That's why I was so so so very excited when they agreed to be one of my ABE sponsors!  Not only that, they have revamped the Princess Bella dress and sent me a new version to review...fun!  I probably won't get to make it for a week or two, but I have looked over the pattern, and so far I can say I am loving the changes they made...but more details on that once I've actually made it.

They are giving away a 5 pattern package ($62 value)!  So if you are  counting, so far that's a total of 20 free patterns you can win if you win my ABE giveaway!! (And we're not even close to finished, ladies!) 

So here, are the patterns Izzy & Ivy are giving away:




1035498835_izzy&ivy_selects_01
Claire Marie Topcoat


Picnik collage
Jack & Jill Hat

Dying to make this one!!

macy_dress_back_pattern
Macy Giggles Sundress

I just finished this one last week...I'll be posting some pics later.

IMG_0036
Millie's Market Bag

And be on the look out because hopefully starting next month I will be giving away items I have made from my sponsors patterns to get spreading the word about ABE 2.0!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...