Annoucement: I recently made a biggggg mistake and managed to delete all of my blog photos. I am working to get them all back up asap. Please bear with me, and if you have any questions on tutorials, please feel free to email me and I will try to help you out as best as I can...Thanks!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sew Crafty Saturday & Features x 2!

This week I will be featuring items from our last two Sew Crafty Saturday Parties because I featured a couple last weekend, but with Easter, I didn't have time to post about all of the ones I wanted to feature.  And then, well, I sorta forgot...yeah, I know, me? forget?  Never!  lol But anyway, lets get right to it before I forget again!

Wine Cork Art Work from The V Spot



Sheet Music Necklace from My Girlish Whims



Circle Quilt by Sew Happiness


Flour Sack Pillow Tutorial from Charm Bracelet Diva



PB Knock Off from Shabby, Chic, & Charming


Shabby Applique Tutorial from Peanut to Princess



Chevron Canvas from Artsy Fartsy Mama

Bling Hat from Sugar Bee Crafts


Homade Strawberry Popsicles from Crafty Hair


Grab a button here if you were featured!

Alright, now it's time to link up!

  • Please only link up items you have made...nothing for sale please.
  • Please link back either in your post or side bar by grabbing a button here.
  • Make sure to check out some of the other awesome links!

13 comments:

Michell @ Girl In Air said...

Great features!! Thanks for hosting!

Happy Weekend!

Lindsay Artsy-Fartsy Mama said...

Thanks SO much for featuring my Chevron Canvas!! I'm so excited!! Thanks for hosting!

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

thanks for the feature for this week! just about to link up again :)

The Beauty Bargainista said...

Hey April! O-M-G I am SOOOO glad I found your blog! I saw over at SITS that you said you were a major makeup snob! hehe I LOVE makeup snobs! I would love for you to check out my blog, I have tons of makeup tutorials that I think you would enjoy! I cant wait to read through your entire blog and get my creative juices flowing!! :) Talk to you soon!
--Nikki

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much for featuring me and holding this fab linky party!!!

Mandy Beyeler said...

thanks for featuring my hat!!

Valery (CEO Wanna Be) said...

Hi I am a new follower and I am a crafter. Love blog hops, happy to be here.

http://thisnthatboutiqueblog.blogspot.com/

sewhappiness said...

Thank you so much for featuring my quilt!!! And thank you for giving me the opportunity with this party to meet new friends:)
xo
Eleni

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thank you so much for featuring my wine cork artwork! And for hosting the party too!! :)

Unknown said...

New Follower! Saw a link on Girl in Air and hopped over. Thanks for hosting!

Ami Allison said...

Thanks for hosting! :)

Renee {Shabby, Chic and Charming} said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! I am honored. :-)

Mimi said...

I love your party! Some of the most amazing posts and creations here! And I mean that because I have seen things and ideas I have never seen before.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from you. I read and apprieciate each of your comments. Please make sure your email is enabled so that I can respond to your comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...